Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 2: 9/24 - New York Islanders @ New York Rangers - 7pm ET , MSG

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Probably targeting an opening night appearance for Lindgren but in the meantime gives us a lot more time to look at some other options.
Jones has a big opportunity in front of him to get more 5v5 time ahead of Lindgren. I'm not sure if there is anyone else in the organization that can jump into an NHL role on the left side currently, and that is a big issue. Scanlin and Robertson are the two guys that stand to see the time. Ben Harpur can never play for this team again. I guess Ruhwedel would get that first shot of playing, but someone has to move from the right to the left.

I hope Drury is monitoring who is getting put on waivers as camps wind down. A veteran LHD that can play will pop up. It seems to happen every season, especially since teams can find LHD easier than RHD.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad