GDT: Preseason game 1: Sharks vs. Golden Knights 5pm Streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vortexy

Jun 13, 2024
Man the Sharks power play this season is going to be so fun to watch. Macklin is a one timer threat and also has such good vision and passing. I just don’t know who is going to be the Cagnoni for us as cags will be in the AHL…..

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
It still doesn't feel real. As a proper Sharks fan, I sometimes (even today) stop and think, Wait, what's going to happen? What terrible thing is going to f*** everything up about this, because otherwise this is too good to be real.

Drew Remenda: "A high-level holy bleep pass."

I'm sure something bad will happen, here's what I've already felt anxious about regarding celebrini in this game:

- he'll get injured
- he'll leave us Tavares style for vegas
- it's just the preseason, the other players aren't really trying
- dustin brown will come out of retirement

• Haha
Reactions: timorous me

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Man the Sharks power play this season is going to be so fun to watch. Macklin is a one timer threat and also has such good vision and passing. I just don’t know who is going to be the Cagnoni for us as cags will be in the AHL…..
Only one man has the offensive prowess that could come close... But he's injured:
1727057724878.png

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Sharks didn’t draft Buium because he would be redundant with Cagnoni in the system. The Grier master plan is all coming to fruition…
Yeah, But Grier could have done better and draft Matvei Michkov and we would have the Stanley Cup already. Imagine Celebrini and Michkov centering different lines (line 1A and 1b). Who would want to play the Sharks?

JoeThorntonsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Yeah, But Grier could have done better and draft Matvei Michkov and we would have the Stanley Cup already. Imagine Celebrini and Michkov centering different lines (line 1A and 1b). Who would want to play the Sharks?
There’s pretty solid evidence that Michkov made it clear he wasn’t coming here. And there’s no guarantee he turns out better than #2.

Reactions: Lebanezer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad