GDT: Preseason game 1: Sharks vs. Golden Knights 5pm Streamed on sharks.nhl.com

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
6ad99610-1c68-43e7-a78f-798d6484d9c2_text.gif

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
I dunno. Cardwell is close to getting some games this year. He's molding his game into what he will be at the next level. Cagnoni looks comfy offensively with a bunch of skilled players around him on the PP. He's been good. Isn't being eaten alive physically. Graf I think got significantly faster and he looks to be at least keeping pace.

Celebrini is just plug and play though so I get the point.
I know it's probably not fair, but when I talk about the young kids, Graf and Cardwell aren't really on my radar at all.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
I watched the games. But I wasn't looking only for things to bitch about--I was looking as well for positives. And I could see them.

What's your weird fetish with shitting on kids that fans start to get excited about? I know you can't do that with someone like Celebrini because he's at a different, untouchable level, so instead you look at guys with talent but warts, like Musty and Cagnoni. And it's f***ing insufferable.
I'm just capable of being honest about what I see unlike someone people. I've never shit on Celebrini, Dickinson, Smith, Mukhamadullin or Eklund from the moment they became Sharks because there's never been any reason to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad