GDT: Preseason Game 1: Red Wings at chicago 9/25/24 8:00 pm et

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Did I miss the annual message from a new-ish Red Wings fan of, "Why did they change the lettering on the jerseys?!"

I'm only mentioning it because I don't know if I'll ever not hate the way that looks, haha.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
Still weird seeing Bert in another uniform.

I want Soderblom to figure it out so badly, he'd be a unicorn of a player if he could just be stronger and have a half a step more to his skating.

1) Kasper looks legit, his hands have popped off a lot more than I thought considering all the "Scouting reports" stating otherwise. I think he's what we would like Veleno to be...already
2) Mazur could also contribute to the roster this year
3) Berggren better have a great preseason or he may be trade fodder (not that he isn't already
4) I'll echo everyone else. Gus has looked shaky at best. Bunch of boneheaded plays
5) Husso...bleh. I hope they figure out a way to move on from him. I know he's probably rusty but those are tough goals. Can't let Craig Smith behind you after all of the zone pressure but the recovery off f the post shot looked lazy at best. The 2nd goal was tricky I suppose but still looked very weak
6) WHAT A SHOT by Mattaa
7) Raymond looks bored...but in a good way, like he's ready to dominate.
8) Edvinsson is going to be something. He looks and plays such a calm game and still gets involved in the offense.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
I’ve watched Raymond’s snipe like 10 times already. Holy-quick-release Batman!

That was so smooth and looked like a different release timing from this time last year.

40g for Ray!

Reactions: dalem177

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad