GDT: Preseason Game 04 - Winnipeg Jets @ Minnesota Wild - Friday, September 27th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - WinnipegJets.com - Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Found a working stream Winnipeg Jets Live Stream Free Online

Scroll down to the 2nd player (the first player just takes you to ads), that's showing the game.
I don't understand how some can watch and some can't if you live in Manitoba you should be able to stream this game

They are using a service called Brightcove to stream, the IP to location mapping service they are using is probably not accurate enough and thinks some IP ranges are not in the geolocation they are targeting the stream to be enabled for.

Doing this kind of thing on a country level is tricky enough, even worse doing it at anything more granular than that like at a media market level.

Reactions: bustamente

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
giphy.gif

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
I know it's preseason and all and Helly is getting no support.... but man does he look bad.
How is our Fleury playing tonight? Because on paper that's 4 of the starting 6 d-men that made the trip, which is less than the Oilers brought to town.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
So... according to some logic I heard around here after last game, all we have to do is outshoot them in the third when we're down 6 and it will be a great sign

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad