Red Sox/MLB 2024 Regular Season V - Toronto finally eliminates a Boston team

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I give them credit, they played meaningful games til September. We need to true ace at the start of the rotation, move Houck, Bello, Crawford down the rotation to 2,3,4. Pick up a couple bullpen arms too and I think we will be in contention next season no doubt.

Infield seems set. Outfield seems set.
Giolito & Hendricks under contract

C Wong (Teal close)
1B Casas
2B Grishom/Hamilton(Campbell close)
SS Story (Mayer close)
3B Devers
LF Duran
CF Rafaela
RF Abreu (Anyhony close)
Refsnyder

O’Neill ?

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Grissom was an unmitigated disaster this year. I am not penciling him in anywhere.

Everyone will talk about what a leader Trevor Story is and how hard he works. Will end up with him getting hurt yet again.

Given the penny pinching of John Henry I guess I have to look forward to when Story and Yoshida are no longer on the books.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA

Kids a good apple

1727464384814.gif

Kids a good apple

Bye the way. The phrases are “he is a bad apple” and “he’s a good egg”

Reactions: Johnnyduke

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I'm willing to put up with the sun bathing as long as he's not out for months and then calls himself tough because he came back

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Giolito & Hendricks under contract

C Wong (Teal close)
1B Casas
2B Grishom/Hamilton(Campbell close)
SS Story (Mayer close)
3B Devers
LF Duran
CF Rafaela
RF Abreu (Anyhony close)
Refsnyder

O’Neill ?
Painful to watch this ending. Losing record at home, lost tonight to a sub-500 team to drop to .500 ourselves. If you are going to miss the playoffs and play .500 (or worse) ball, there is no point to playing the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad