Management POHO Staios/GM D̶o̶r̶i̶o̶n̶/Front Office Thread - Part X [Mod Warning in post 1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What are real fans
1696634803307.png

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Dorion may have the most exaggerated car salesman smile of all car salesmen.
Everything considered he's done a remarkable job continuing to play his part both behind the scenes and in front of the camera. It's not easy trying to 'act natural' with the axe swinging over you. I couldn't do it.

Reactions: Jeff Winger

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Everything considered he's done a remarkable job continuing to play his part both behind the scenes and in front of the camera. It's not easy trying to 'act natural' with the axe swinging over you. I couldn't do it.
An extremely high salary will make you endure anything

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
We’re most likely to start this very important season without a 2nd and 3rd line C. Bravo Pierre.
That center depth sure does look awful without those two. Ive been feeling optimistic but the idea that this season could be off the rails quickly again is a reality much more now than it was.

DJ is probably not happy having to coach for his job while missing 2 important pieces down the middle.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
That center depth sure does look awful without those two. Ive been feeling optimistic but the idea that this season could be off the rails quickly again is a reality much more now than it was.

DJ is probably not happy having to coach for his job while missing 2 important pieces down the middle.
Pierre put DJ in training for this from his 1st day on the Job

• Haha
Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Pierre put DJ in training for this from his 1st day on the Job
Lol. Ya, there's an element of being set up to fail a bit. I wonder if these guys don't play, the team struggles, DJ gets fired, if he'd feel like he ever truly had a chance or was just a casualty bridge to the next guy.

Last year's roster was the first real roster he had that any self respecting coach would expect any decent results from, but it was still thin, particularly on D, then Norris and Zub went down.

Now this with Norris and Pinto. The team is better as a whole this year regardless, and potentially one or both make their way in at some point, but it's gonna be real interesting.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Pretty sweet combination of bad luck and clusterf*** Pierre has generated here.

I’m optimistic though, it’s going to work out - the team good enough to do this until one or both are back.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Cool to have some Greek blood in this organization, I’m here for it

All aboard the SS

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Pretty sweet combination of bad luck and clusterf*** Pierre has generated here.

I’m optimistic though, it’s going to work out - the team good enough to do this until one or both are back.
I agree with your first sentence.

All will forgiven if Tarasenko has a great year and we make the playoffs.
That's all it takes? After all the years of failure! No, it is past the time for a change to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad