GDT: Playoffs Round II - Tampa Bay at Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
DD out.... Habs win 4-1
DD comes back Game 3
MT plays DD 22+ minutes and we lose 3-0
Rinse and Repeat Game 4
Game 5 back and the Bell Center Habs down 3-1
MT in August will be sitting having a beer still trying to connect the dots.
Is this just to obvious to see?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Because

Pacioretty-PLek-Weise/PAP/DSP
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher

Would make too much sense.

Now we have Prust on the 2nd line and Galchenyuk on the third line.. or vice versa which mean Flynn And weise plays on the 2nd line.

The coach is a ****ing moron.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Habs need offense, Desharnais an offensive player (I know everyone here hates him but he is an offensive player) but Therrien decides to go with Flynn...Ok I understand you go with the veteran but throw a spark at it maybe a fire will start. Come on MT put Hudon or Carr in.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Initial lineups might change a bit. I'd be happy with Galch just on Eller's wing. Alex hasn't been great, so maybe putting him at C doesn't make sense at this point (I know, I know)

Krautso

Nov 30, 2007
Habs need offense, Desharnais an offensive player (I know everyone here hates him but he is an offensive player) but Therrien decides to go with Flynn...Ok I understand you go with the veteran but throw a spark at it maybe a fire will start. Come on MT put Hudon or Carr in.

His play offends me so you ain't lying.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
no DD on the PP tho

SqAsqlq.gif

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I am happy that Eller will get his chance in a top six role.

But, I still think Desharnais is a useful player, as a third line center or winger. At 3.5 million a year, him getting you 35 to 40 points is fine, given how low scoring today's NHL is. imo Desharnais as a winger on whichever of the top 3 lines he has the most chemistry on where these 3 lines are centered by Plekanec, Glachenyuk, or Eller, is his ideal role.

Laps40

Dec 16, 2006
Montreal
the DD hate is strong here. I dislike him too but he's been playing decently the last game. Flynn is far from an upgrade. No way we win this game if our second line is really that crap

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Hard to believe this is a Therrien move. Me thinks this came right from the top.

With that said... NO DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Never mind, apparently its because of a Virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad