GDT: Playoffs Round II - Tampa Bay at Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
MT?

I don't get why it's so hard to just give Eller Galchenyuk as his winger. This is the time, do it. But he still has to do something that goes agaisnt the grain.

The team hasn't scored many goals, DD is out, so try something new...go with:

Pacioretty Plekanec Parenteau
Galchenyuk Eller Gallagher

as your top 6. You have more than enough bottom 6 guys to make good lines.

I wouldn't mind gally remaining with Plek's line, either. I think we'll see MT trying something different once the game starts, for better or worse.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Galchenyuk is never going to play center is he? :laugh:

Well he's been terrible offensively and he's even worse defensively. I could see the reasoning behind it. But I would have tried him there or at least put him with Eller.

You don't take an invisible player that took 3 minor penalties the game before and say "here's your own line, take charge!"

mustardnight*

Aug 11, 2011
Unreal. This is the first time I've been upset at Therrien, I generally remain positive but my god this was the perfect opportunity to put Galchenyuk at center and he didn't. He didn't even bump Eller up! Truly stupid.

Nynja*

DAVEYS GOT THE FLU!!!

Heavens_Gate_by_tonysathre.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Well he's been terrible offensively and he's even worse defensively. I could see the reasoning behind it. But I would have tried him there or at least put him with Eller.

Not sure why Eller is not given a better chance to be successful offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad