GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
I didnt saw a lot but are Blues a good team now? They dont look good structurly. May be they are not good on the road? May be firing of Ruff made a shake in their heads?
Need about 5 or 6 games to see any effect post Lindy if there is any. Team carried the play good to see them get rewarded. Too many games left to just completely tank. Winning is fun even if your short of the playoffs.

Reactions: Guadana

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Jan 24, 2007
Meh, it might make you hate Fitz more. Goalie add + lack of speed from last year to this year for the first 60 led to a ton of issues too and that's coming from the number 1 hater on HF on Lindy
Feels way premature to credit how good the Devils look in the first period to Toffoli sitting out + Timo at RW and on PP1 but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Need about 5 or 6 games to see any effect post Lindy if there is any. Team carried the play good to see them get rewarded. Too many games left to just completely tank. Winning is fun even if your short of the playoffs.
Yeah, I know, its fun to have better player on the draft, but I would not cry if they will be 13th on the draft, not 10th. I really want Catton, Lindstrom and Silayev from this draft, but they need to tank hard for them, so I would prefer a couple of better games.

Andre Palot

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Pat Sajak said his favorite pizza is 'sausage,, onion, peppers and jalapenos'

Now that sounds like a bangin' sandwich but as a pizza? I am a firm believer in two toppings or less. Although there is nothing better than a plain cheese pizza cooked well done.

Reactions: My3Sons

RNCDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Yeah, I know, its fun to have better player on the draft, but I would not cry if they will be 13th on the draft, not 10th. I really want Catton, Lindstrom and Silayev from this draft, but they need to tank hard for them, so I would prefer a couple of better games.
Catton is a super smooth player. I wouldn't be shocked if Eiserman plummets to the middle. Cole feels like Holtz 2.0.

Reactions: My3Sons

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
I'm all about moving our 1st rounder for a brand name NHL goalie.

Reactions: Guadana
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad