GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Saved by the horn

Horrible ending to that period. It was like a double minor.

Reactions: My3Sons

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
My only thing with Timo man, was that you traded him to be in your top 6, not to be around in the bottom 6. Even if he was struggling, you still put him in the top 6 and make him work it out. A 40 goal scorer just doesn't lose his skills overnight
Remember in the preseason Fitz was pushing the top 9 thing pretty heavily. So you wonder who was making the call.

And Timo was supposed to be a play driver.

And Mercer is not supposed to stink.

But, ya know, they probably should have tried something different earlier, especially when line mixing is as common as it has been in NJ.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Jan 24, 2007
I'd like to claim Raanta and roll with Raanta/Poulter the rest of the year. Also think NJ should add two veterans next year and have Daws/Schmid start in the AHL.

Edit: Posting in the game thread cause he looks shaky and basically should go back to the AHL

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Saved by the horn

Horrible ending to that period. It was like a double minor.

saved by the bell....

i wonder if there were double minors in this one? ohhhh!!

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 7.49.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 7.49.38 PM.png

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Remember in the preseason Fitz was pushing the top 9 thing pretty heavily. So you wonder who was making the call.

And Timo was supposed to be a play driver.

And Mercer is not supposed to stink.

But, ya know, they probably should have tried something different earlier, especially when line mixing is as common as it has been in NJ.

Yeah I didn't mind it for the start of the year but when you saw it clearly wasn't working then you gotta make a move. Lindy's indecisiveness with certain things is definitely one of the reasons he's out of work currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad