GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Actually correction. I'm worried about our left side.

With Dougie back and Nemec showing what he can do, Marino shouldn't have to shoulder everything and I imagine will bounce back.

It's Siegs I'm really alarmed about

Reactions: RNCDevil

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I'm really concerned about our blueline next year

It's such a weird spot because we can't do what we did last year with the goaltending and assume the defense will get better under a new coach but at the same with so many guys underachieving this year that maybe you can assume that? I would love a LHD in a trade, my target was Forsling but Bill Zito is a god lol

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Actually correction. I'm worried about our left side.

With Dougie back and Nemec showing what he can do, Marino shouldn't have to shoulder everything and I imagine will bounce back.

It's Siegs I'm really alarmed about
It's the Bahl Sieg's combo that's the issue. If either were a pure 3rd pair guy that could be sheltered, I think they would be OK.

They need a top 4 guy.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Faulk has to be the dopiest looking guy in the league.
I can't believe he's only 31 (Turns 32 this month) because it feels like he's been in the league for 15 years or more.

I think he was even on the 2014 Canadian olympic team at only 21 years old.

Reactions: My3Sons

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It's such a weird spot because we can't do what we did last year with the goaltending and assume the defense will get better under a new coach but at the same with so many guys underachieving this year that maybe you can assume that? I would love a LHD in a trade, my target was Forsling but Bill Zito is a god lol

I think you can stick with our right side since we are missing Dougie, it's a huge hole. Nemec will be more experienced so Marino should have a lighter load and rebound. He has also shown glimpses of his true self this year so I think it's just being overloaded.

Siegs looks lost and has veen for a long while. I have no confidence Bahl being able to be a top 4 guy. Luke I'm not worried about.

Getting a top 4 LD would go along way to making me feel better about how we finish next year.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
How is this broadcast not noticing how much better the team looks without Toffoli tonight? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

theoptimist

Trade Siegenthaler
Apr 22, 2014
Siegenthaler makes the game difficult for all of his teammates. Delinquent to keep him another season.

Reactions: RNCDevil

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I think you can stick with our right side since we are missing Dougie, it's a huge hole. Nemec will be more experienced so Marino should have a lighter load and rebound. He has also shown glimpses of his true self this year so I think it's just being overloaded.

Siegs looks lost and has veen for a long while. I have no confidence Bahl being able to be a top 4 guy. Luke I'm not worried about.

Getting a top 4 LD would go along way to making me feel better about how we finish next year.

Yeah the right side, I have next to no questions. If the Miller return is pretty shit tomorrow, I wouldn't mind him bringing him back and being the 7th D next year. The left needs a trade 100% imo.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Hexall: “the team and Toffoli couldn’t come together on terms or price”

I guess they did come together and agree it would be a standard NHL contract, on paper and everything.

Reactions: jkrdevil

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah the right side, I have next to no questions. If the Miller return is pretty shit tomorrow, I wouldn't mind him bringing him back and being the 7th D next year. The left needs a trade 100% imo.

Honestly I think it might need to be priority over a top 6 winger. Ideally I want Palat on the 3rd line, but it's not the end of the world and you hope Mercer rebounds or Holtz grows assuming he is still here.

Goalie, LD, and addressing this bottom 6 seems like the major priorities besides a coach.

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad