Player Discussion: Brock Boeser | III | Our Boy in College

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Yeah, he's a good prospect.

A bit overhyped IMO. Same with Boeser.

People expecting them to be stars are going to be disappointed IMO.

Eh, I dunno. Depends what you mean by "stars" I guess. I think Boeser can be a top line guy in the vein of Max Paccioretty. Is that a star? I mean his goal scoring is some of the best in the league in recent years - and I think Boeser could do similar - but it isn't really who I think of when I think of "stars".

Connor looks a lot like Kyle Turris to me and I expected him to go early in last years draft (I think I had him 8th in my mock). That's a pretty damn good player, though maybe with all the mention of outpacing Eichel and Larkin last year might have inflated some expectations I suppose.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
yeah boeser has not been good in any stretch. good posession numbers but yeah, not much else other than that

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
He tried a toe-drag and got poke-checked...if it worked and he scored it would have been a great play. Game of inches, don't mind offensive players trying skilled plays. Esp. when being a strong possession player overall.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Seemed like a weak call. The UND player never really grabbed his man, just pushed his body which is pretty much unavoidable when a guy is skating right at him full speed.

*Aaaand a nice goal for Compher. Helluva game here.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
what were they even reviewing, looked like michigan touched the puck after the high stick anyways

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
A lotta secondary scoring. Haven't paid an awful lot of attention to the matchups, and I don't know much about Big Ten players, does Michigan happen to have some shutdown line or something they're using against the CBS line?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Definitely should take another year.

His skating leaves much to be desired.

A good few summers with a power skating coach.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
7 shots no points.

"Bad game"

i wouldnt say bad game, but a poor one. good possession numbers though, kept the play alive, kind of floated here and there, took quite a number of low % chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad