Player Discussion: Brock Boeser | III | Our Boy in College

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
They may have the same build but Gaunce was certainly more developed at the time of the draft. I think if you look at where they were at the combine, Boeser has more of a US highschool QB build while Gaunce has more of the typical Canadian big boy build. Gaunce measured over a foot taller and was 15 pounds heavier at the combine.

Really? I'd like to see the numbers!

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Interestingly enough, Parise scored his record 26 goals in 39 games.

Boeser scored his 26th goal in game 39. That's what he was waiting for. :sarcasm:

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I'm not understanding why Parise is used as a measuring stick for Bowser. Was he a phenomenal college player or something?

Cause I personally never thought of Parise as an elite NHLer, not to mention how much he's being overpaid for.

Ace101

Apr 2, 2014
I'm not understanding why Parise is used as a measuring stick for Bowser. Was he a phenomenal college player or something?

Cause I personally never thought of Parise as an elite NHLer, not to mention how much he's being overpaid for.

Same school and Parise has records there that Brock could break. If Brock has a Parise like career he'd be one of the best picks in the history of the organization.

Roy Baby*

Sep 28, 2015
Phoenix,AZ

Parise is amazing what are you talking about ?? Da hell :laugh:

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Boeser's line dominating Kyle Connor's line.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Welcome to the big league Connor

:amazed: Another undetected swear on HF!

Thats two this month.

Won't somebody pleeease think of the children?!?

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Ref with hit of the game. Keep your head up kid, even when celebrating a goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad