Player Discussion: Brock Boeser | III | Our Boy in College

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Man, we arent happy when Boeser gets a point. He spoils us. I remember when we would be happy if Virtanen ends the game +1 with 3 hits:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
So Boeser has one more game plus the Frozen Four to tie and/or surpass Parise's record?

Fuimus

Jun 24, 2014
I love how quick Boeser get the puck off his stick on his passes. He knows where he wants the puck to go before he gets it.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
Some of Boeser's college highlights remind me of Hodgson in Junior. A lot of skill but a bit plodding on his skates.

Hodgson could never get his game to the next level in the nhl, perhaps due to injuries. Hopefully Boeser can.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Some of Boeser's college highlights remind me of Hodgson in Junior. A lot of skill but a bit plodding on his skates.

Hodgson could never get his game to the next level in the nhl, perhaps due to injuries. Hopefully Boeser can.

you know what, last year leading to the draft there were rumors that Boeser was high on Bennings list, and a lot of Canuck fans didn't like the idea because his scouting report reminded everyone of Hodgson's scouting report, which was, not a great skater, but excellent all around player, their scouting report was almost indentical, Boeser was probably just a winger version of Hodgson but a little taller and bigger, but looking at it now, I don't even think they are the same. Hodgson scored a lot of goals yes, but at the same aget, Boeser is a much better goal scorer then Hodgson .

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market

Well, Boeser doesn't have tiny legs like Hodgson.

Boeser is basically Gaunce with different skills. Basically the exact same frame and built the same. Both are high IQ players that know their strengths and play towards them.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Well, Boeser doesn't have tiny legs like Hodgson.

Boeser is basically Gaunce with different skills. Basically the exact same frame and built the same. Both are high IQ players that know their strengths and play towards them.

They may have the same build but Gaunce was certainly more developed at the time of the draft. I think if you look at where they were at the combine, Boeser has more of a US highschool QB build while Gaunce has more of the typical Canadian big boy build. Gaunce measured over a foot taller and was 15 pounds heavier at the combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad