GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
To save you some time :
F. Mendy spent 4 years at Le Havre. 2013 2017.
Mahrez too. 2010 2014.
Edouard Mendy spent 5 years at Le Havre's academy (he played for another Havre team in the mean time).

Meh need I say more. Joke of yourself yet again.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Martinez is so good on the ball, that diagonal ball was amazing. Would really have prefered to keep him over Leno. Much more commanding and better at coming out for crosses, better shot stopper maybe as well.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Problems are your facts are wrong.
Do your homework and try again.
Alright.
Pogba: Joined Le Havre from Torcy in July 2007. Left for Man United in July 2009. Total time: 2 years.
Kane: Joined Arsenal in 2001, left in 2002. Total Time: 1 year.
Mahrez: Joined Le Havre from Quimper, where he made 27 appearances with their senior team, scoring a goal.
E. Mendy: Joined Le Havre at the age of 13, in 2005. He stayed there one season before leaving to join a lower level team, CS Municipaux Le Havre, where he stayed for 5 seasons, before joining Cherbourg. Total time: 1 year.
F. Mendy: I will correct myself, I meant he spent two years in Le Havre's youth academy before graduating, a la Bellerin at Arsenal. Joined the youth academy in 2013 and graduated in 2015. He spent the vast majority of his youth career at PSG, a la Bellerin at Barcelona.

Anything else you need me to do for you?

Like I said, happy to discuss. Pogba to Gnabry are similar levels, at least over the last couple years. Mahrez joined as a young senior player, so let's compare to Fabregas or RvP. E. Mendy was there one year before dropping to a lower level. Just like Kane. I'll take Kane. F. Mendy compares to Bellerin or Szczesny. Then it's B. Mendy and Payet vs Saka, ESR, Nketiah, Nelson, AMN, Willock, Iwobi, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad