GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I hate that I was right about this game, but of course I was because I watch every game both of these clubs play. :facepalm:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ricardo back for Leicester, great to see as he's been gone forever.
That's going to be a big plus for them as well given he was their best player when healthy.
As they have done for years now as well, will reinvest that money in some top class youth.
As well as very smart development. I also think it's a little easier as I feel like Leicester have lower expectations than top clubs (as far as player development goes) but still, they seem to do very well in that regard. Just a really well run organization right now.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
They have done a great job at that. With how they are being run they will probably find themselves in the top 6 year after year.
In my opinion they are one of the best run clubs in England. They have dramatically increased their stature since the title run, and despite not spending close to what top clubs have are producing results and developing players that are in that tier.

Reactions: YNWA14

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
So the main issue here, obviously, is tactical. But I think there's the secondary problem, revealed mainly in these last parts of the game and consistently through this real rough patch, is a real dearth of leadership in the squad. There's a lot of frustration. Mount has shown signs of being able to offer that, but others really have to step up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad