GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
f***ing cock shit bitch :eek::eek::eek::eek: motherf***er god damnit i hate everyone f*** piss

we f***ing suck

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Azpilicueta is better than James defensively. James looks a little overweight and unagile.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I DONT LIKE THE AVAILABLE MANAGERS WHATSOEVER MAN ITS JUST ANOTHER REVOLVING DOOR CANDIDATE

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
News at 11, one of the best defensive right backs in the world is better defensively than James.
James has been one of the most significant drop off guys from season start to where we are now.

Idk why but he half asses a lot and he wasnt at the start of the ssn

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Gilmour on at the half please, he's young and imperfect but he's a commanding presence in the midfield and drives the team forward better than anyone.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
There are no natural passers in this Chelsea midfield. Kovacic is a dribbler, but doesn't pass at the right moment. Mount and Havertz are better at making off ball runs higher up the pitch than dictating from deep. Otherwise, the 4231 Chelsea are playing today is much more compact and well set up than the 433 they usually play.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
There are no natural passers in this Chelsea midfield. Kovacic is a dribbler, but doesn't pass at the right moment. Mount and Havertz are better at making off ball runs higher up the pitch than dictating from deep. Otherwise, the 4231 Chelsea are playing today is much more compact and well set up than the 433 they usually play.
Gilmour in for Kovacic I think would make a good difference. The one real positive I'm taking from this game so far is that it's shown that Mount can play in the double pivot of a 4-2-3-1, which means that we can accomodate Mount (who is absolutely undroppable) and Havertz (who plays way better as a 10 than as an 8)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad