GWT: PL Matchweek Catch-Up into (mostly) MW18 & MW19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
They make critical errors at critical times. They are also exposed offensively. Everybody know they are looking for fullback crosses at all time.
Fabinho be able to win the ball while at the defensive midfield position and keeping it in is such a huge reason of why they have been successful. Now that he is playing further back he cant do that. Calling them mentally weak is head scratching.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Sadly Firmino's ability in the last third has become so poor that there is a blackhole in that cf position. Need Jota back asap

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
City is going to comfortably win the league imo.

Neither of these two looked good today at all.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Saw some encouraging things but still not there offensively.

Trent has gone from elite to replacement level. That'll do it right there.

Last edited:

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
The front 3 are out of sync. I love Firmino but he needs to create chances.

As for the CB situation it is self inflicted. They should already have got a new CB but they don't want to get away from the plan.

At the end of the year they might even miss the CL spot the way it's happening.

That being said Fabinho/Thiago are boss.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I dont even care that we drew Liverpool, that was one of the worst efforts of the entire season. Lindelof and Shaw the only decent players. Pogba, Rashford, Bruno, all played atrocious. Just so disappointed, even a bit more quality and the chances were there.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Overall I think a draw is fair. Liverpool had more chances, but nothing amazing. United had fewer chances, but two that were really good.

Don’t think either team really did enough to say they should have won and we’re bad enough to say they should have lost.

Reactions: bluesfan94

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
United ironically with a pretty Mourinho performance. Didn't do much at all for 80 minutes, should probably have won on account of actual scoring chances.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The front 3 are out of sync. I love Firmino but he needs to create chances.

As for the CB situation it is self inflicted. They should already have got a new CB but they don't want to get away from the plan.

At the end of the year they might even miss the CL spot the way it's happening.

That being said Fabinho/Thiago are boss.
woah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad