GWT: PL Matchweek 10

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Spurs are clearly favourites here. Chelsea can score against their block because they have amazing players everywhere but all Spurs have to do to create chances is play quickly once they retrieve possession. Chelsea's counterpress and depth management is so, so poor.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Chelsea needs to be more direct in the 2nd half. Way too many side and back passes, not enough direct forward passes trying to open up those channels.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Despite that Spurs have been the more entertaining and dangerous side I'd say.
HT: Chelsea (0.23) 0-0 (0.17) Spurs

Felt even to me. Obviously that doesn't factor in the threatening situations that ended in offside or no shot but it felt even.

I think Chelsea were better up until the Werner offside goal and then Spurs were better for ~20 minutes consecutive.

Then, we started to get into positions again for the last 15 minutes of the half.

Feels like the goal in this game is going to come from whether the Spurs back line can play out of the back. It was either really bad and they'd turn it over in their own half or they'd get it out and it'd be into a good amount of space due to the high press where Kane would have runners in space or Ndombele would make a turn and release someone.

Ndombele looks very good and doesn't look like he did a calendar year ago where he looked useless to me.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Abraham hasn't had the best game off the ball. I think we need to bring Giroud on to drop deeper to open up more space for runs.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
LMAO Reguilon is a massive diver. Grabbed his mouth and nose when that arm didn't even make contact there.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Welp, a draw is better than a loss.

Frank "can't organize a defense" Lampard managed to match Mourinho's defensive setup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad