GWT: PL Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yup, Mendy can't possibly hurt.
Totally deserved equalizer, but frankly, that's as bad as the Brighton mistake.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
That is what should be required to score from distance like that, a powerful and greatly placed shot. Goalie had no chance there, unlike the huge whiff Kepa had on Trossard's goal.

Reactions: Peen

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
And that's the reason we allowed Lamptey to move on. I am glad he went to a place where he can flourish.
He was going to leave for free. We offered Lamptey a contract a few times and he bet on himself.

Clearly a smart choice for Lamptey.

Reactions: Blender

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
He was going to leave for free. We offered Lamptey a contract a few times and he bet on himself.

Yeah, I changed it to us just being ok with him leaving. If it wasn't for James, we would've guaranteed him playing time like we did with CHO. Just unfortunate that both him and Reece earned first-team minutes at the same time.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Lamptey is very intriguing, I really like hin last year versus Liverpool.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
That is what should be required to score from distance like that, a powerful and greatly placed shot. Goalie had no chance there, unlike the huge whiff Kepa had on Trossard's goal.
Yeah, the contorting the analyst was making to try and bail Kepa out was cringe worthy.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Yea he wanted to be guaranteed playing time, if we had made that promise he would have stayed but it was clear he was behind Azpilicueta and James.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad