Rumor: Pittsburgh will "certainly try" to move Jarry.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
David Kampf - (2.4M per for 3 years) + Calle Jarnkrok - (2.1M per for 2 years)

for

Tristan Jarry - (5.375M per for 4 years)

Woll at 3.5-4M for 3 of the next 4 years. Around 9M for a competent combo. Between the two of them I imagine they'd figure it out.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022

for

Woll at 3.5-4M for 3 of the next 4 years. Around 9M for a competent combo. Between the two of them I imagine they'd figure it out.

l like how you refer to that as a "competent combo".

The Leafs shouldn't be looking this way. Let Dubas fix his own mess.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
If Pittsburgh's planning on being busy before during and after the draft do you think they would take ristolainen and for Jarry?

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

for

No.

Robertson. Or Liljegren + pick.

Those two do absolutely nothing for the Penguins.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
when I see Jarry's name come up, I think typical decent starter. I dont get the hate from the Pen's board. He does have consistent injury issues though.
His play gets noticably worse after January. Like, noticeably. Otherwise, he would be an elite goalie. He usually starts really well.

When the team hit rock bottom and tried to climb out for a miracle run last year, TJ was the main guy who didn't seem to get the memo - honestly looked like he wasn't even trying some games. That's why Nedjelkovic took his job down the stretch even when he wasn't even that good, dude showed way more compete. So the Pens board is pretty resigned to the fact that no matter how good he is October-December he will never get the Pens were we want them to go, so might as well save some money on that cap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad