Post-Game Talk: Pingu

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There’s nothing they can do except trade for someone who fits better on that line than Wheeler and hope Chytil comes back to provide some offensive depth.
Chytil is huge. He makes a massive difference in depth and gives us different looks to try different lines.

Bonino is ok but him centering a line limits what I'm willing to do. You can't risk putting him with Lafreniere or Panarin.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Goodrow dropped a cool 3 for and 24 against in shot attempts.
download.jpg

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Also of note, we and the Chicago Blackhawks have played the fewest home games of anyone in the league. So for us to be where we are is doubly impressive.

This is being overlooked and spot on. We are battling on the road most nights. When we’re at home we’re going to be even better. That’s where Lavy can really be tactical

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Thought zibanejad looked more engaged and creating things. Kreider just seemed off, bobbled some stuff.

To be honest I think Kakko should slide back up there. 3rd line is brutal with bonino centering it

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
At least they've been good defensively and a net even, which is allowing us to stay the course.

If they started producing, and nothing else changed, we'd be real dangerous.
on the road that's fine if Laviolette is putting up against a line like Crosby's but if they are home and say getting matchups against opposing 3rd/4th lines they need to produce. Net even isn't gonna cut it. I'm sure it doesn't help having poor performing right wings but we really need Mika to look dangerous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad