Post-Game Talk: Pingu

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Rangers have been doing their thing this year with like 2 actual lines. Our defense and goaltending has been just excellent. The "2nd" line has as much talent as just about anyone else, no matter what the main boards say.

Now it is pretty clear we must sign Patty Kane!

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
Quick has been a huge story this season.

11 of a possible 12 points in his first 6 starts. Compare that to Halak who earned 1 of a possible 12 points in his first 6 starts (with his 6th start coming exactly a year ago tomorrow, so same time frame for both.) A 10 point swing in the standings at Thanksgiving from last year to this year thanks to our backup goalie. Huge.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Goodrow Bonino -
Moore - Boyle - Dorsett

We’re missing a piece there despite their greatness to start the season.

40+ shots and only one goal not good

Great road W

A dynamite feel good W before turkey day…

However, do not lose sight of the fact….
Kappa kakko let another man - manhandle lift - him off the ice and sidewalk slam him.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
On a serious note..I'm not sure what Lav is going to do with Mika and Kreider,but we are getting nothing from either at even strength.We are basically a 1 line team and a bunch of misfit toys without an island
There’s nothing they can do except trade for someone who fits better on that line than Wheeler and hope Chytil comes back to provide some offensive depth.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Do you guys like the two defenseman power play with a late lead?
I do but I don't like when the pp as a whole was looking to just skate the puck back into their own end.

We shutout the Penguins, Devils get shutout, comfy lead in the Metro. It's gonna be a Happy Thanksgiving boys and girls!
and the Wolfpack with a huge comeback against the baby bruins

Reactions: TriFF51
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad