Pierre Luc Dubois explains for his poor performance in L.A.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Dubois would probably have trouble putting a square block to a square hole (without coaching), much more building something as difficult as a Lego car from the 90's.
Anze Kopitar once gave Pierre Luc Dubois a lego set as a welcome gift that was for 8+ year olds and Pierre told him "Why is this going to take me 8+ years to build?"

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I wonder if the NHL and HC will ever get to the root of the issue (and the elephant in the room) regarding these kids. Something is really starting to stink in the QMJHL with so many talented kids flaking out at the NHL level.

Reactions: Kimota

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
My dude, your optimal style of hockey is literally just skate hard, hit people, and drive the net. It's not that complicated. You aren't that skilled. Just play hard-nosed hockey.

We all wished he did, God knows he has the tools for it but it has never happened.

In all the players I have seen, I have never seen one I so wished he would be coached by Mike Kennan than PLD. He would whip him into shape into being a true power forward. Other players should be scared even getting close to PLD. Just think Cam Neely. Drop em once in a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad