Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I doubt its anything to worry about. Its absurdly hot and humid and that can obviously cause muscle spasms/tightness.
Don't know if anyone caught it the other night, but Ben Davis was talking about how it was too hot. The guy who goes on long jogs while volcanic ash is falling. And also doesn't tip.

• Haha
Reactions: Magua

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Nothing like watching Seranthony and Soto in back to back innings to make you feel like youre not having a good time anymore

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Ben Davis was talking about how it was too hot. The guy who goes on long jogs while volcanic ash is falling.

LUCIUS: Brutus, there's smoke. From fire. In the air.

BRUTUS DAVIUS: Okay, pal. You stay inside and hold the fort down. I'll be outside doing what the Good Gods allow me to do!

c0167784-800px-wm.jpg

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
6. People that put ranch on their pizza
#Make America Fat Again

When I was in middle school, I'd put some of my Lance white cheddar popcorn on my lunch pizza. That pizza sucked hard, and needed help, not to mention I was but a child at the time. Adults who indulge in this behavior....

Dip your crust in whatever floats your boat. Ranch, blue cheese, olive juice, I don't care. Don't disrespect your pie like that.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Went to the local Atlantic League game tonight with Girl's parents and who was playing on the other team?

Pablo Sandoval of course.

Also featured was Shawon Dunston, Jr.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad