Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2023 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Apparently there is an archive version of the immaculate grid. Can play any of them whenever.

In terms of this game, I dont think they would do it but with how Stott has hit the past month Sosa playing wouldn't be the worst option. Stotts OPS since September 1st is 560. Yuck.

• Haha
Reactions: FatTugboatFlahr

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town

Wonder how it would work if they go to 32 teams. Just have two divisions with 6 teams or go to 8 divisions of 4? Or 4 divisions of 8?

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
@DancingPanther

Maybe he's not such a bad guy. Maybe they have a spot for him as a second mascot or something.

I watched that on my own just a few minutes ago. Call me lame but I like hype videos. This one was well done for sure, but there was 1 thing that just didn't feel right. I just couldn't but my finger on it

Some of you genuinely are assholes. It’s impossible finding threads worth posting in anymore.
Sorry Jojo. I had no idea you didn't like Bailey this much

Reactions: Cody Webster

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I watched that on my own just a few minutes ago. Call me lame but I like hype videos. This one was well done for sure, but there was 1 thing that just didn't feel right. I just couldn't but my finger on it

Sorry Jojo. I had no idea you didn't like Bailey this much
well-now-iknow.gif

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ

Wonder how it would work if they go to 32 teams. Just have two divisions with 6 teams or go to 8 divisions of 4? Or 4 divisions of 8?

I'd like to see 8 divisions of 4 teams but I suspect it would be 4 divisions of 8 like Hockey does it.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I think i'd prefer Lorenzen to Walker coming out of the bullpen if needed.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
“From the world of sports.” There’s probably only one person that I can think of that would be a pop and that’s Charlie.

Every other person I can think of, at least for the moment, is a it’s been done before kind of thing.
Is Charlie healthy enough to do it?

I think i'd prefer Lorenzen to Walker coming out of the bullpen if needed.
Imagine coming over at the TDL, throwing a no-hitter, and not even making the NLDS roster...

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Is Charlie healthy enough to do it?

Imagine coming over at the TDL, throwing a no-hitter, and not even making the NLDS roster...

Ultimately, Kerkering stole his job. Hopefully we win and he finds his way onto the NLCS roster, but who knows. Honestly, I might take him over Kimbrel right now.

Reactions: Cody Webster

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
They kept Kyle Gibson on the playoff roster all year last year too. Walker is likely that guy this year. Last guy in the pen. Probably don’t want to alienate a guy that just signed a 4 year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad