Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2023 Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

348 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
F7fCuwiW0AAgsM0

Ooof Molly Knight & The Athletic look really bad here.
Bauer might be a douche but after watching the entirety of the Depp trial it reminded me that women are people and people are capable of lying.
AI robot waifus FTW.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Bauer might be a douche but after watching the entirety of the Depp trial it reminded me that women are people and people are capable of lying.
AI robot waifus FTW.

Remember all those times when you pitched a fit about the NFL thread getting into these topics?

It's the opening day of the playoffs and it's this shit. I need a long break.

Chinatown88

348 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Remember all those times when you pitched a fit about the NFL thread getting into these topics?

It's the opening day of the playoffs and it's this shit. I need a long break.
Yup I knew it was gonna matriculate into this thread eventually after it blowing up my Twitter feed last night.

So getting back on the good/stressful stuff. If the Phillies don't win tonight I'm pretty sure I'll have a heart attack watching Nola pitch Game 2.

Reactions: Rebels57

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Listening to morning radio handing out regular season grades. Castellanos gets an A+ and the pitching staff on the whole gets a C - they collectively led the league in fWAR by nearly 4 wins. :laugh:

Edit: had a stroke typing that.
lol. Worst 'regular position player/batter' on the team... A+

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
lol. Worst 'regular position player/batter' on the team... A+
Did you see the clip of him with TMac after they clinched and he said the team leaned new things over the season. TMac asked him what he learned and he said absolutely nothing. The most infuriating player I've ever watched as a Phillie.

Reactions: Magua

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Imagine explaining to a guy with hoagie dip hanging off his mouth what fWAR is.

Most of these guys are still thoroughly enjoyable to talk to. My one neighbor is a retired South Philly mook. Nicest guy in the world, but he gives me shit every day for thinking Jalen Carter is good. I was putting the trash out yesterday and he asked if I would think he was good at football if he Hurried me into throwing the bag away. “1.5 sacks, brother. No one pays for half a job.”

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
AI robot waifus FTW.

I think some didn’t like Bauer which is fine in a general sense but I think it clouded their perception here. They wanted him to desperately get his comeuppance that they completely ignored things.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Most of these guys are still thoroughly enjoyable to talk to. My one neighbor is a retired South Philly mook. Nicest guy in the world, but he gives me shit every day for thinking Jalen Carter is good. I was putting the trash out yesterday and he asked if I would think he was good at football if he Hurried me into throwing the bag away. “1.5 sacks, brother. No one pays for half a job.”
Lmfao.

I had to convince my dad for like 5 years that Couturier was good. They’re still the best.

• Haha
Reactions: JojoTheWhale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad