Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Hey fellas just checking in that must be a typo right? 12 receiving yards for Jamarr? This f***ing bum
He was probably hurt just as much as Burrows was.

My buddies and I do a DK captains game for all the primetime games and they all took both Burrows and Chase, while I took neither, needless to say, I won pretty easily lol

He can tell them he got it from playing videogames on the plane.
Maybe he was involved in a hit and run while walking back to his hotel room Wednesday night? :dunno:

• Haha
Reactions: Halladay

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

all of the game "reporters" part of tv crews need to just go away

It's a crazy story, but of course the Twitter c***s have turned it into an opportunity to make their smarmy "hilarious" political jokes.

I once sat next to a guy as he completely made up a human interest story for the front page of the paper. True story.

They need to kill these on-field halftime coaches interviews with fire.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
It's a crazy story, but of course the Twitter c***s have turned it into an opportunity to make their smarmy "hilarious" political jokes.

I once sat next to a guy as he completely made up a human interest story for the front page of the paper. True story.

They need to kill these on-field halftime coaches interviews with fire.

Maybe as a viewer I don’t really care enough to be outraged but the clip I saw she essentially said a coach wouldn’t talk to her so she just filled the gaps with cliched answers which they typically 99.9% of the time say (gotta run the football better, protect the football better, we gotta get to the QB more, etc.). I guess there’s like 0.01% chance you might get a coach who’s fired up & goes off script but otherwise if you’ve heard one of them you’ve heard them all.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Some nitwit on the Panthers just tackled someone with his left hand on the ball carrier's facemask and his right hand on his collar.

He was called for each. 2 personal fouls, a horsecollar and a facemask, on 1 tackle. The best part? It was a 5 yard gain on a 3rd and 19. What a clown

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Bijan Etienne. Frustrating fantasy day during a key matchup for me. I'm already getting Singletaryd, and the sugar on top is this fluke pick on CJ. Tough

Oh look another interception

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad