Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
So… how is Ron Rivera still head coach of the commanders this morning? Guess they are banking on being embarrassed on national tv Thursday before pulling the trigger?

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Odds on fine or suspension for Kareem Jackson for another lead with the head hit? It's like his 5th game this season with one. Only thing is this one somehow wasn't called on field.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Odds on fine or suspension for Kareem Jackson for another lead with the head hit? It's like his 5th game this season with one. Only thing is this one somehow wasn't called on field.
Dude got 4 but can appeal... Reject the appeal whomever hears it. He needs the smack down.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

FHENbnqVgAEZ6it.png

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Ok, made dinner for my wife and her visiting friend. Dogs are walked. I think I've got time for this.

Would this be good? Would we want this? @JojoTheWhale

I think he's an early Day 3 guy unless there's new info of which I am not aware, but he's a weird one. 2 star recruit. Super toolsy. Could test his way onto Day 2, but I can't imagine super high on Day 2 because of the level of competition and barely playing this year.

I don't want to take him in the top 50 or anything, but he'd be a great project later.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
managed to pick up an Andrews replacement on the last day of trading..got Kincaid for rb Herbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad