Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I dislike it when people only talk about their winnings, so let me say right now that I placed a small amount of money on Dak to win the MVP today. No, it probably won’t cash. But the chances are way higher than the best rates I could find.
MXp4UXM.jpeg

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.

Warrick Dunn got paired up with two of the biggest battering rams of that era in Mike Alstott (in Tampa) & TJ Duckett (in Atlanta).

Back in the day I'd always play Madden via fantasy drafts. My goal was to always end up with Warrick Dunn and Mike Alstott in my backfield. The perfect Fast + Power backfield.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

@JojoTheWhale should we file for copyright infringement? Although I don't think either one us believes these two guys will go at the end of the 1st round at the moment. But I chuckled just seeing it written up.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

@JojoTheWhale should we file for copyright infringement? Although I don't think either one us believes these two guys will go at the end of the 1st round at the moment. But I chuckled just seeing it written up.

Also, that CBS guy has Dallas taking an oustide Corner. I would be stunned. They paid Diggs and DaRon Bland is the best player in that whole Secondary by a comfortable margin.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
yes..i want to name my kid Kool-Aid

also don't see the Bucs taking a WR..though Edge wouldn't be bad...though I think I prefer they look to the O-line first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad