Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Just when you think you know a person. Am I right? @Striiker
958aa62f70e2cbfca9bdad1b6ec2036d.png

nacc BLOCC

Apr 16, 2019
So sad if true, guy probably needs help.

honestly who cares. everyone should be stealing from self checkout regardless of how much money they make.

that is a tough target to steal from, the big stairs/escalator being the only route to the door don’t make for a clean exit.

but yeah shoplifting from target is so far down on the “get help” list. gotta learn how to pick your spots better, that’s probably the takeaway here.

• Wow
Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Bigkarl

Dec 27, 2017
honestly who cares. everyone should be stealing from self checkout regardless of how much money they make.

that is a tough target to steal from, the big stairs/escalator being the only route to the door don’t make for a clean exit.

but yeah shoplifting from target is so far down on the “get help” list. gotta learn how to pick your spots better, that’s probably the takeaway here.

I'm not going to pretend that shoplifting is that huge of an offense, but I prefer that my superstar player, who is on probation, not do things that could get him arrested.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

What? Everyone should be stealing? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad