Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregor Samsa

Sep 5, 2020
Definitely have to start wondering if there may in fact be “character concerns” if the rumor is true. Not to condone the racing incident, but everyone has done stupid shit to some extent when young. Was the racing incident stupid and reckless? Of course. I don’t believe it was malicious though and he was a more of a side character anyway. Now if he’s shoplifting AND giving cops a hard time when caught, that may be concerning taking everything into account. Hopefully it’s just a rumor or the story is embellished

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Where the story came from...

Here's the thing, sometimes its best to vet your sources.... Lol

Jeff’s just piggybacking off the former cop who I’d put more credence into. Whether it’s true or a misunderstanding I guess we’ll find out now since it’s out there.

If it is true I don’t think the actual action itself is horrible (even regular people would get a slap on the wrist at best assuming their record checks out) but it would be another data point to prove Carter’s immaturity & poor decision making.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Jeff’s just piggybacking off the former cop who I’d put more credence into. Whether it’s true or a misunderstanding I guess we’ll find out now since it’s out there.

If it is true I don’t think the actual action itself is horrible (even regular people would get a slap on the wrist at best assuming their record checks out) but it would be another data point to prove Carter’s immaturity & poor decision making.
He makes great decisions rushing the quarterback

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
I dunno that Jalen Carter is necessarily the sharpest tool in the shed. Dude may be like the football version of late 1800s/early 1900s baseball player Rube Waddell... Who sometimes would chase after fire trucks.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008

@Chinatown88 looks like I won’t be drafting an Atlanta player next year. :laugh:

He looks (and coaches) like Peter f***ing Pettigrew

2354558a6c609a982d66dc913c8f812d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad