Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
kind of like those Lions uni's..except it needs just a bit more blue in it and the helmets seem to be the wrong blue

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I can’t stand Fowler either. Someone Retweeted it. I just want my psychotically physical Utah Slot, the way football was meant to be played.
Slot CB was something I didn't think about for the upcoming draft. But the injury to Maddox made it clear to me they really don't have any good backups that can play the slot.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Slot CB was something I didn't think about for the upcoming draft. But the injury to Maddox made it clear to me they really don't have any good backups that can play the slot.

Yeah, the Maddox deal just hasn’t worked out because he can’t stay on the field. Every year we talk about Corners and I say they won’t take X or Y because they paid him. I think that ends this year. Good call.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Yeah, the Maddox deal just hasn’t worked out because he can’t stay on the field. Every year we talk about Corners and I say they won’t take X or Y because they paid him. I think that ends this year. Good call.
Abrams-Draine intrigues me but I don't know if they would even have the picks left to take him at the rate Howard is wheeling and dealing.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I think they’re more likely to add a Slot than a LB. Just feels like more of a Howie move.

Definitely more of a Howie move - but I wonder if Howie jazzes it up a bit and adds an LB.

Either way, I just don't want to see the Eagles get cooked in the middle of the field anymore on D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad