Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Imagine we got Mike Evans to go with this receiver core, my god, but I'd also like a good slot corner and a line backer, tough adds, but I think it's time to go all in
For the Eagles...if I was getting a WR from Tampa it would have been Godwin

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

Not surprised Wiggins is CB1 for Brugler, he's been talking him up a lot.
Thomas Jr at 25. RIP dream.
Fuaga up to 27. 8 tackles in his top 30. Howard if you don't take the future RT in this draft help me Buddha.

McCarthy at 16. I think he's closer than most to where the league will value him.

I can already feel myself warming up the "Trade down and take AD Mitchell" takes. :)

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Yeah that's what I came to accept. I don't see it with McCarthy but I'm not a GM.

All I want for Christmas is a RT of the future Jojo.

You know how sometimes you have a delayed reaction? I was sitting here reading your post and it finally triggered. He has Worthy outside of the top 50. Huh!

Reactions: Chinatown88

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
That too. :laugh:
Hell of a gauntlet either way.
Meh. If the Eagles play up to their talent, it's the other teams that have to worry about the Eagles on their schedule. Jurgens will be back at some point, Steen seems ready to step in, and Lane will have the bye week to heal up. On defense, Eagles may actually be able to play the same safeties two games in a row.

Get past Dallas, and with a bye week, I'm not worried about any other team on the schedule, even KC isn't as good as they were last season, and on a good field, Eagles probably win.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
yyKA-jXXQjvrchgSt3FUsLz5LGF9yfbMfQbwpPGa4GDQG88l8Vqsle7pgrUskRL3WPHI6n_q72E03OhTvHA4mkgwfg=w128-h128-e365-rj-sc0x00ffffff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad