Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
OH GOD. I HAVE THE SOUND OFF AND I’M SO HAPPY ABOUT IT NOW.

If we get along and you like that gobshite, never tell me. Ever.
Meh, Gladwell is a popularizer, all these kind of books take a complex literature and simplify it into spoonfuls of intellectual mush.

I've got the 100 best business books of the past few decades on my phone, so something to read in doctor's offices, etc. While a few are good, many are HBR essays blown up into bad books.

The worst book I've read is Covey's 7 Habits . . . horrible writing and his editor is obviously on some serious drugs.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Yesterday I traded Rashee Rice, Dameon Pierce, and Brandon Aiyuk for Breece and Dotson at 10:30am. Those 2 got me 40 pts by the afternoon lol. Love to see it

I still have Zay, Palmer, Tee, and Chase for my WR. My other RB is ETN. Breece and ETN should be a nice combo especially with Breece getting the lion's share of touches the last few weeks. It's 0.5 PPR too. Hopefully I can string together a few wins, I'm 3-5 right now (as long as Devante doesn't drop a 55er tonight). I think I did ok. Aiyuk probably in line for less targets with Deebo returning soon, and Pierce is losing more and more touches every week. Rice could rise up as the WR1 for Mahomes though in the second half but you have to give to get obviously

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Howard's big on optionality.

He collects cap room in the current season, b/c he knows he can roll it over to next season if he can't find a good use for it - that's the difference between say the NHL, where it's "use it or lose it."

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Howard's big on optionality.

He collects cap room in the current season, b/c he knows he can roll it over to next season if he can't find a good use for it - that's the difference between say the NHL, where it's "use it or lose it."

This is the most "no s***, Sherlock" statement I think I've ever read from you - and you've said a lot of nonsense.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Johnson is a horrid OC, which is why the Eagles are
3rd in offensive points per game at 27.1 (last season 27.3).
1st in % of drives that end up with scores,
1st in 3rd down conversions
2nd in yards and points per drive

Only two issues, 19th in red zone conversions and 27th in turnovers.
Fix these two issues and they'd be pushing Miami for best offense in the NFL.

And note they're doing this while running Hurts less and transitioning him to a more sustainable role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad