Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
If the Birds beat Dallas next week I think that will win them the bye.

Though the Niners just got a touchdown. Down 7 with 8 to go.

Last edited:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
We needed them to find this out AFTER the big contract though, not before, right?
I think he's eligible for an extension next season so maybe they got lucky. Or maybe they'll double down. Or they could cut their losses soon. I mean Lynch jettisoned Lance after all they gave up real fast. So they usually move on and admit their mistakes.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
*Raises hand*

I kid. Although people have tried to get me to read that book for years. I refuse to solely based on the vibe I get from the title.

Promise me you will never do that. Use the word promise.

I try very hard not to be mean or hurtful toward actual people. Never in the history of the universe has there been a better example of what an absolute idiot thinks a genius sounds like than that chia pet.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Promise me you will never do that. Use the word promise.

I try very hard not to be mean or hurtful toward actual people. Never in the history of the universe has there been a better example of what an absolute idiot thinks a genius sounds like than that chia pet.
I don't really read non fiction so the chances of it happening are like negative eleventy billion.

Last non fiction I read was Behave by Robert Sapolsky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad