Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I remember the days when I got shit on left and right for defending Howie.
He made his share of mistakes, but learned on the job.
Let's hope Briere is similar quick study.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
@deadhead I want to make sure you saw this from Fran today:

It was a fantastic coaching curveball! Worked to perfection. I love having positive coaching talking points. Defensive coordinator in particular I think is the hardest coaching job in football.

Yeah, Fran posts some good stuff.

I think Desai has a much better feel for the "game" aspect of defense, it's not just scheming to make best use of your personnel, it's also much like a pitcher in baseball, you want to change what the QB is seeing so he hesitates, makes bad reads and so on.

My problem with Gannon is he didn't have a good feel for that, against good QBs you have to find ways to keep them off balance - you can't be too predictable on one hand, but you also can't leave your weakest defenders out to dry on a regular basis.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I remember the days when I got shit on left and right for defending Howie.
He made his share of mistakes, but learned on the job.
Let's hope Briere is similar quick study.

You probably did the same thing you do with the Flyers: Hype up everything the current regime does, it fails, then you trash the (now) former regime while hyping up whatever the new regime is. Wash rinse repeat.

Mr. Howie Roseman. Helps that they have like 60M in dead money coming off the books.

Howard is a dreamboat

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Who would you rather have rest of season, David Montgomery or Jordan Addison?
I wanna say Addison cause Monty literally lived off an easy playoff schedule for one year and everyone thought he was great value. But I could go with Monty depending on the RB depth. Why do you always pose the hard hitting questions FLYguy?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I wanna say Addison cause Monty literally lived off an easy playoff schedule for one year and everyone thought he was great value. But I could go with Monty depending on the RB depth. Why do you always pose the hard hitting questions FLYguy?
I have Montgomery and I need receivers. He’s been great when he’s been on the field. I usually don’t consider fantasy trades but this has consumed me for a couple hours.

I have Ekeler, Walker, Mostert, Montgomery, Kyren Williams, Gainwell, Akers at RB.

Adams, Cooper, Pickens, Gabe Davis, Tank Dell, and Josh Palmer at WR.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I have Montgomery and I need receivers. He’s been great when he’s been on the field. I usually don’t consider fantasy trades but this has consumed me for a couple hours.

I have Ekeler, Walker, Mostert, Montgomery, Kyren Williams, Gainwell, Akers at RB.

Adams, Cooper, Pickens, Gabe Davis, Tank Dell, and Josh Palmer at WR.
I think Addison. Unless you got any better offers on the table?

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Jefferson for Ekeler. Buzz is bad around Jefferson though. That’s why I’m intrigued with Addison.

Alright. I think imma do this. And I’m going to blame you if it fails.
giphy.gif

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Knox is out tonight so I figured it's worth a shot. Better than Pitts
Ouch, you got Pitts. Yeah, I think Knox is out for a bit. I actually just checked, Im starting Kincaid. Im terrible at fantasy football though the pickems league Im in Im in 1st by a decent margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad