Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
the receiver screen is the worst play in football, it has...what, a 5% success rate?

I’m going to assume you mean Screens to Outside WRs rather than Slots, that we’re strictly talking about the NFL, and that you mean these Fast Screens rather than Slips. If any of that is wrong, please correct me.

It’s akin to a traditional run up the Middle. They’re usually free completions made because of box counts and other conditionals. You only expect to gain a few Yards on them, but they help stretch the defense horizontally over the course of the game. And most importantly, they’re generally only thrown when you have a numbers advantage to that side. That means they’re one Block or Missed Tackle away from an explosive.

So yes, they do have a low Success Rate. They’re swings at big plays and attempts to set up other ones later.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale I still think there must be a way to have these blouses made without spending a fortune. That guy I knew back in the 90s was able to buy a (deluxe) sewing machine that could do it. Maybe ask Mrs. Whale to look into it as a new hobby.

She has a very nice sewing machine. I am definitely going to get laughed at for this, but I will check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad