Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Im not really into the run the ball crowd, but just pass after pass after pass though this drive has been much better. Before Jalen was 7-11 for 39 yards, yuck.

Mkoll

Inkvisiittori
Jul 5, 2008
Saint John, NB, Canada
I’m going to assume you mean Screens to Outside WRs rather than Slots, that we’re strictly talking about the NFL, and that you mean these Fast Screens rather than Slips. If any of that is wrong, please correct me.

It’s akin to a traditional run up the Middle. They’re usually free completions made because of box counts and other conditionals. You only expect to gain a few Yards on them, but they help stretch the defense horizontally over the course of the game. And most importantly, they’re generally only thrown when you have a numbers advantage to that side. That means they’re one Block or Missed Tackle away from an explosive.

So yes, they do have a low Success Rate. They’re swings at big plays and attempts to set up other ones later.
You are not wrong, I wasnt 100% certain on the name of the play I was referring to, so thank you :)

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I would very much like to know what the deal Rashaad Penny is. It feels insane that he can’t get on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad