Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Listen. You can put me back there and I could throw a TD to AJB. This is not making fun of Hurts, it's not even a dig at Hurts. Any one of us in this thread right now can throw the ball 15 yards in the vicinity of AJ for him to haul it in. That's how good he is. It's unreal. Imagine not paying this guy

Reactions: BigToe

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Listen. You can put me back there and I could throw a TD to AJB. This is not making fun of Hurts, it's not even a dig at Hurts. Any one of us in this thread right now can throw the ball 15 yards in the vicinity of AJ for him to haul it in. That's how good he is. It's unreal. Imagine not paying this guy
I would LOVE to see that.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
that was a pretty bad half and only down 7. They fumbled the ball away inside the 5 too. Just score on the opening possession.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I really don't get why they don't feature him more. The Penn State tape showed me a guy more than capable enough to be a running mate with Terry. But no they have to use Curtis Samuel.

I can’t say I really have paid much attention to be honest. The first game against the Eagles he like had a bad drop or two & seemingly got his playing time reduced from that point on.

I’m not drafting an Atlanta player anymore as long as that joker is there. :laugh:

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
What the hell is going on with the defense today? Commanders looking like the 2007 Patriots offense in this 1st half.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
But could ESP throw a TD pass to AJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad