Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
That's what I dont understand. They have shown in the pass that when the other team is going to play to stop the pass they will run it. It seemed like the Jets were just daring them to run and were committed to stop the ball being thrown. The Eagles thought they could win that way. Total coaching failure, Jalen was bad, and drops killed. Still probably would have won if not for the final turnover, that's why I would have done a qb draw or something. Not second guessing either. Make Zach Wilson go over 50 yards with no timeouts and maybe without Garrett Wilson in under 75 seconds.

Also Swift going out of bounds earlier that drive gave the Jets another 40 seconds. Would have potentially had an opportunity to snap that final third down with 80 seconds left. Just bad offensive play and coaching all around.
Agree. The staff really had to **** things up for the Eagles to lose to the Jets.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I mean Julio has elite hands and route running, even if he is a shell of his former self. As a WR3 he'll be fine for what we want.
At 6’3” 220, defenses will need to defend those quick slants. One less defender to blob up Jalen’s reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad