Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Vegas, Baby! (2023 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm behind because I had to walk a grumpy dog, but this NO 3rd down playcalling is idiotic. Carr has nothing to work with by design.

NO should hire me. I'm inventing an offense based on RPOs where every play features a jet sweep route. Maybe more than one. It'll be the perfection of the sport.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Can someone explain to me how a whole quarter has gone by and Bijon Robinson/Drake London haven't touched the ball ONCE

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Coaching malpractice. King Henry carried this guy's behind to a head coaching gig. Blank should can the guy after today. Spends 4th overall on Pitts only to feature Jonnu Smith. Spends a top 10 on London and the usage is confusing. Spends the 8th overall pick on the best RB prospect since Saquon if not better and you're using Tyler Allgeir and Cordarelle Patterson??? Unless Bijan is hurt or some crazy thing happened Smith ain't it. I'm not even a coach and I could figure out that I need to get the ball to the most talented players on my team.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Looks like the Cleveland/Indy game is the one to watch just from the stats I see...mostly Cleveland Defense lol

Atl needs to just fold lol you're not giving me my points with Bijan

Reactions: Chinatown88

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
apparently...Bijan is ill which is why he has like no touches

not apparent is the Bucs can't even beat the Falcons...

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Bieniemy cost me 50 pieces of money because he refused to run Robinson. I'll fix it by bundling a ton of likely things together until the odds become good!

Screenshot_20231022-161924.png

My favorite thing about doing this is that I'm basically rooting for everything in the game to happen.

Reactions: Chinatown88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad