Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eagles announcer is a moron. He was talking about the Eagles Autism Foundation, and how he had never heard of any other team anywhere doing something like them. ahem.... look across the street you dope. Tha autism foundation is great, but the Flyers wives carnival has beena round a lot longer.
Ross Tucker's X/O's are good but as a guy who is supposed to know things, but he's kind of a fanaticized dumbass.

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
McKee Fan

Ironmanrulez Aug 19, 2023:
Iam very uneducated when it comes to football. Iam wrong a lot of times about this Sport. But i say it nevertheless. McKee seems to be a starter in 2 or 3 years especially learning from Hurts in the QB Room for the next 2.years. he will be the 2nd QB next year and will be traded for a good return in year 3 or 4.

- McKee seems to be very calm in all situations (in Preseason!)
- very acurate arm (in Preseason!)
- good decision making (in Preseason!)
- seems to be good leader and motivator (in Preseason!)

from the small sample one can see from a Patriots Preseason Stream ;D

i would take him over a few starters in this league right now! And over most 2nd QB`s for sure!

Ross Tucker's X/O's are good but as a guy who is supposed to know things, but he's kind of a fanaticized dumbass.
no one cares about the flyers for 10 - 15 years now! Its a small bubble of hockey fans. Did i of all people remind you americans of that? :D

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Scoring rules?

Generic yes. And also he's the exact archetype that a specific type of player will overdraft. I don't know who QB8 is by ADP, but don't tell me you'd pass Dak for him or something.
It's 6pt passing td, 6pt running td, and standard scoring for rushing/passing yards. I just feel like his scrambling really could turn him into a better fantasy player than real life rookie.

Without doing much homework yet I'm tiering QBs as

-Mahomes, Allen, Hurts
-Lamar
-Richardson, Stroud, Burrow, Dak
-(Williams)
-others worth a selection, it gets pretty nebulous down here. Obviously some are better than others

Really I just want to know if I'm crazy or not. WR/RB is so barren in the mid rounds that I'm wondering if I should save QB for later. I just love his fantasy ceiling. Same with Richardson

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
It's 6pt passing td, 6pt running td, and standard scoring for rushing/passing yards. I just feel like his scrambling really could turn him into a better fantasy player than real life rookie.

-Mahomes, Allen, Hurts
-Lamar
-(Williams)
-others worth a selection, it gets pretty nebulous down here. Obviously some are better than others

Really I just want to know if I'm crazy or not. WR/RB is so barren in the mid rounds that I'm wondering if I should save QB for later
white-guy-blinking-drew-scanlon.gif

Reactions: Chinatown88

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

-Mahomes, Allen, Hurts
-Lamar
-(Williams)

Really I just want to know if I'm crazy or not. WR/RB is so barren in the mid rounds that I'm wondering if I should save QB for later

It’s not crazy, but a full 6 points for passing TDs means rushing QBs are less valuable relative to most leagues…

Fantasy Pros says his ADP is 101 and QB14. That doesn’t feel super unreasonable either. Rookies generally don’t go completely nuts. Side note, but Stroud is at QB5 and ADP of 49. That’s nuts, albeit slightly less for your scoring. Just take 2 QBs later instead of Stroud and play the matchups.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
It’s not crazy, but a full 6 points for passing TDs means rushing QBs are less valuable relative to most leagues…

Fantasy Pros says his ADP is 101 and QB14. That doesn’t feel super unreasonable either. Rookies generally don’t go completely nuts. Side note, but Stroud is at QB5 and ADP of 49. That’s nuts, albeit slightly less for your scoring. Just take 2 QBs later instead of Stroud and play the matchups.
I mean I just mocked Jordan Love (who I forgot about in my tier list tbh) and Caleb Williams in rounds 7 and 9. Ended up with Breece, Deebo, Devonta Smith, Jacobs, Rhamondre Stevenson all before even considering a quarterback. I think that has to be the way to go. If you wait too long you're looking at a board full of Curtis Samuels

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Herbert is a better real life QB than fantasy QB, kind of like how Hurts is a much better fantasy QB than real life QB. Don't look at me like that
We stan for Justin no matter what.
He's gonna lose cause of the bad karma now.

Also if it's PPR or even half PPR QBs aren't worth the early round investment.

Also take Anthony Richardson or no balls.
He’s been enraged.

Reactions: Chinatown88

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
8 team league, bonus prs for length of td. I am high on Stroud as a Qb, but of course draft position will be the key. With CMC having stayed healthy for a year, I think he will go 1st. Likely Mahommes 2nd. Year I won the league, I took top Wrs 1 and 2. I might do that this year if not 1 or 2. Hope for stroud in 3rd or 4th.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Depending on draft position..probably won't go qb til late 4th or 5th...I'd keep Herbert but rd 1 or 2 is too high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad