Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

That’s an excellent PS. The vast majority have NFL talent.

Rosemy-Jacksaint is a nice add. That’s one of those guys who will have an 8 year career and never catch more than 20 balls in a season because he’s such a good blocker. You don’t want to draft those guys, but you love rostering them for the minimum when they can play Special Teams.

Howie must love what WFT does with receivers, that’s where Rosemy-Jacksaint was from.

Also went to Georgia, so could be that, too.

I think it’s in part a Sirianni add. He loves having one high end blocking WR.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
That’s an excellent PS. The vast majority have NFL talent.

Rosemy-Jacksaint is a nice add. That’s one of those guys who will have an 8 year career and never catch more than 20 balls in a season because he’s such a good blocker. You don’t want to draft those guys, but you love rostering them for the minimum when they can play Special Teams.

I think it’s in part a Sirianni add. He loves having one high end blocking WR.
Literally did not follow preseason so I had no idea what would happen to Hall.

• Wow
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
There's a legitimate question, to me, as to how much JB would have played at S anyway, so this may not be a BAD thing. Maybe having an even fresher JB in the back half of the season allows him to catch some sort of lightning in the bottle.

I do wonder if they go after some S depth though in the meantime. Don't know how bad Cine has been, but I wonder if they don't try and snag him off of Minnesota's PS (as that's where he's actually going, not to the Jets as previously thought)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad