Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

Damn they really effed up and are losing everyone.

It really is just Seth Galina left. I can't even name anyone else. Between this and the way tracking is changing things, they feel like they're in a death spiral.

sauce88

Jul 6, 2011
Even the Bears can’t screw this guy up. He’s setting the franchise yardage record as a rookie.
He's an unbelievable talent, even though I love defensive play I feel like more games are watchable with more competent QBs.

Who do you think will end up happier with their QB pick, Washington or NE?

Last edited:
Reactions: JojoTheWhale

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Been largely not paying attention from draft/free agency onward, but how do we think the 53 man is shaping up?

What do we think of Trotter Jr? How behind the 8-ball will DeJean be since he's been injured and not participating?

Basically just looking for everyone's thoughts.

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007
Lol. Reddick requesting a trade.

I still don't understand what the Jets' thinking process was here...

Reddick isn't happy with his contract in Philly, wants either to get a new contract or get traded. Then the Jets trade for him but don't give him a new contract. Like, what did they expect?

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Lol. Reddick requesting a trade.
Eagles have the opportunity to do the funniest thing ever

Reddick isn't happy with his contract in Philly, wants either to get a new contract or get traded. Then the Jets trade for him but don't give him a new contract. Like, what did they expect?

Jets fans insist Reddick swore he was fine playing on his current 1 year deal when the trade happened.

They're total dolts if they believe that would ever happen.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

The disconnect seems to be that the Jets were fine guaranteeing this year's money if he came in. Reddick said he's not coming in without the guarantee.

I know what the demand says about a new contract. But it seems like the two sides may have agreed to a middle ground before the trade and both failed to spell out the details of how they would move through the process. Sloppy work from everyone. Billion dollar lemonade stands and all of that.

*Edit* This would also jive with the "no new contract offers since March" report. Feels like all the disparate pieces fit.

Last edited:

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
they are going wild over on reddit over this

giphy.webp

philly_28

Valar Morghulis
Apr 9, 2007

Honestly surprised there wasn’t a brawl.

For real. Why did he push him like that though?? :laugh: I thought he was going for the classic "my momentum is carrying me into you, so I'm just gonna grab you so you don't fall down" hug. But nope, just pushed him, lol.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
my assumption is Robinson and Brown as keepers..or am I missing something?

Gardner Minshew II
Mike Evans
Amon-Ra St. Brown
Bijan Robinson
James Cook
Dalton Kincaid
De'Von Achane
Nick Mullens
Michael Pittman Jr.
Gus Edwards
Zay Flowers
Tucker Kraft