Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

Chiefs really have supplanted the Cowboys as America's team and they have the players with a rap sheet to prove it.

Funny thing is this story came out just after the Chiefs PR team tried to 'rehab' Rasheed Rice's image and had him giving out pizza and water as a 'gesture to the community'

Hope he was riding 'shotgun' in that car with the pizzas.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

Chiefs really have supplanted the Cowboys as America's team and they have the players with a rap sheet to prove it.

Funny thing is this story came out just after the Chiefs PR team tried to 'rehab' Rasheed Rice's image and had him giving out pizza and water as a 'gesture to the community'

If that turns out to be true, kick him out of the league. f*** that shit.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Schefter saying to expect tampering rulings on Cousins and Barkley to come this week. Claims Cousins issue is "more significant"

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Andy Reid gets away with it where others wouldn’t but the guy loves employing scumbags.

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
If Jerry Jones wasn’t cheap, Dallas wins at least 2 Super Bowls this century. At least.

That’s the closest I’ll ever come to saying something nice about that ghoul.

I'll say this for him: his stewardship of that team in the 21st century has been good for the other 31 teams in the league. (Mainly by taking them out of contention.)

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
1000003673.jpg

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008

Probably one of the better pound for pound athletes in the sport.

Definitely. This is the same guy who flat out overpowered 340 lb prime Gilbert Brown.

If you said he was the best football player ever, I can’t make a convincing case that it’s false. There are always other viable options, but he’s clearly one of the reasonable ones.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I've seen you around - just forgot about the avatar.

I'm happy because wrestling is great. WWE specifically.
Many places are great. Today I was watching ChocoPro, which Emi Sakura runs out of some tiny office space-like hole in the wall in Tokyo, with no ring, and only a wrestling mat, with like 14 people crammed in, and run hour-long free shows on YouTube. One of the most creative things I’ve seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrindamoursNose

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I don’t usually care about OTAs, but Becton is playing LG today? Don’t see many 6’7” Guards for leverage reasons. Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad