OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Now We Wait And See What The Future Brings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Am I crazy or do I see holes in the mouth part?

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of NOT letting stuff in/out?
I don't think its for Corona, although I guess I could be wrong, I think the point is to protect the face from things going between the bars. If its for Corona, yes you are 100 pct correct that that is the most useless thing ever created

Reactions: Striiker

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I don't think its for Corona, although I guess I could be wrong, I think the point is to protect the face from things going between the bars. If its for Corona, yes you are 100 pct correct that that is the most useless thing ever created

"A first look at the Oakley Mouth Shield, which is being shipped out to NFL teams this week in hopes of protecting players from COVID-19."

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
The diagram shows multiple layers so I believe it does in fact filter for droplets.

Now how are they supposed to spit all over the place? That's an important part of sports... and people walking around in the city in the middle of a pandemic but I digress.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

"A first look at the Oakley Mouth Shield, which is being shipped out to NFL teams this week in hopes of protecting players from COVID-19."

:laugh: Nothing is too dumb to be true.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
It’s not even necessarily Mahomes. They put it off the year before with Wentz & Goff getting their deals in before Dak.

They’ve been putting it off for multiple years now & the market just keeps going up with noteworthy QB’s getting deals in the process.

I'm saying Mahomes because he's set the newest bar -- Dak is going to look at the latest deal and compare. They've been losing since Wentz and Goff, but waiting for Mahomes just made the price go up even further.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Good move bringing back Peters. Veteran leadership, and while he is slated to be the starting RG, if Dillard falls flat on his face he could always move back to LT with Pryor at RG. You can really never have enough depth on the OL. Also, the idea of running behind Peters and Lane is pretty exciting.

Reactions: montreal

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

There's also supposedly a Washington Post article coming. The rumors are horrible things that go way beyond football. Some are claiming the timing is minority owners trying to force Snyder out.

Their radio play by play guy of 16 years abruptly just retired the other day. The organization has declined to comment on it to this point.

Not sure if that’s somehow related or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad