OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Four

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I can’t believe how bad this Bengals offense looks against this Chiefs D. Going 3 and out in garbage time. I went all in on this game for fantasy purposes. Not working out well.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Last year "this is why I don't play fantasy football. I can just relax and enjoy the Eagles"

This year "this is why I should play fantasy football. All I know now is pain."

Reactions: Jtown

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Well yesterday was depressing. Threw back a few whiskeys to make me feel better but not I’m feeling shitty at work and miserable about the game still. My plan didn’t quite work out how I intended!

Really though. If Arizona wants to trade Peterson. They should be all for it. Gives you Darby’s replacement too for the next two years.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Couple things that are obvious.

1) We need a change at corner. Maybe start Sidney if he’s healthy I dont know.

2) We need a back to finish games like Blount did for us last year. This Clement and Smallwood combo is nice and all but we need more from the running game(Doug needs to call more runs they were fairly successfull yesterday)

3) Is it just me or this defense sucks at takeways? They use to be pretty good IIRC. We cant force a fumble or an INT to save our lifes

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
They currently have 6 takeaways through 7 games, which is an all-time franchise low.

We have a hard time generating pass rush like we did last year. Cox is playing more and I actually think its hurting him. We need our tackles to get healthy to create more of a rotation. Long is brutal this year and basically non existent against the run. We are going to need to invest big time at defensive end next draft because we may lose graham , long , and bennett.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Jernigan might not make it back. Haloti is like Peters, way past his prime you wont get much out of him.

I said before the Jernigan loss was massive. He was Robin to Cox's Batman and now that our pass rush is less than utterly stifling all teams have to do is test the Little Secondary That Could.

It doesnt help that Jenkins has been horrible in coverage for the vast majority of the season.
Mills, aside from being terrible in his own right, also took out Mcleod for the rest of the season making our defense worse on 2 fronts.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
one could have woken up from a 5 year coma yesterday and still know when it was a good idea to run the ball in that game [especially in the 4th]

4th quarter, 17-0 lead, running the ball is some foreign concept ?

W
T
F

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Jernigan might not make it back. Haloti is like Peters, way past his prime you wont get much out of him.

I said before the Jernigan loss was massive. He was Robin to Cox's Batman and now that our pass rush is less than utterly stifling all teams have to do is test the Little Secondary That Could.

It doesnt help that Jenkins has been horrible in coverage for the vast majority of the season.
Mills, aside from being terrible in his own right, also took out Mcleod for the rest of the season making our defense worse on 2 fronts.

losing mcleod hurts. He was having a great year too. Jenkins is done imo. He is basically dawkins at the end of his career. A 2 down safety/ olb. Jernigan had a great 4 game stretch. Signed that contract, then disappeared. Defense is going to need a major shot of talent next season. Fortunately the draft is stocked with dline talent.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Wow really.

Do you guys think me make a move for a RB or Howie has enough fate with a combo of Clement/Smallwood/Adams and Sproles if he ever comes back

rb is not the issue. Our running backs are fine, and if smallwood can continue to improve in pass protection he has a chance to become very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad