Confirmed Signing with Link: [PHI] Keith Yandle signs with the Flyers (1 year, $900k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rodney dangerfield

Dec 8, 2015
damn people are really piling o the flyers. for once they are actually changing the team up and not icing G jake and ghost for the 6th year in a row expecting different results. risto isnt the 1D. yandle will be on bottom pair. i dont see the big deal. they are better today on paper than they have been since 2012.

Reactions: mantis toboggan

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Great signing

6zeOs4tFUkO4SudqjDH2c1JdRQRYf0boxtQvsormO2I.gif

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
Unless Braun is getting moved, this is absolutely baffling and blocks York and Zamula from getting any NHL time. Par for the course for the Flyers though.
They are young. We don't need youth. Get rid of them. Bring in vets. We might make the playoffs! That's what we want! No building for a future chance at the Cup - just try to make the playoffs. It doesn't matter if they make the playoffs, it only matters if you show you are trying. Signing players indicates trying. Hey, Fletcher shows he is trying! All is well.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
damn people are really piling o the flyers. for once they are actually changing the team up and not icing G jake and ghost for the 6th year in a row expecting different results. risto isnt the 1D. yandle will be on bottom pair. i dont see the big deal. they are better today on paper than they have been since 2012.

how are they better today? Yandle is far worse than Ghost defensively, Risto isn’t much better unless he somehow shines away from Buffalo, only Ellis is an actual improvement and he’s undersized.

Reactions: Holy Slapshot

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Lol the Flyers traded away a 2nd to get out of Gostisbehere's contract and then just signed a worse version of him.
This offseason is definitely a head scratcher for the flyers. Easily worse on paper, but AV is getting what he wants.

Shaye Gostisbehere last year (about 3/4 of the way through) stated that the team had no identity and magically started not to play later on. At that point he had T5 goals for Dmen at that point.

Quite odd

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I'm going to enjoy watching the Flyer's fans scream ay Yandle and I'm also going to enjoy him getting benched and losing his streak. Good luck Keith you're going to need it! Thanks for f***ing us with your buyout money.

rodney dangerfield

Dec 8, 2015
how are they better today? Yandle is far worse than Ghost defensively, Risto isn’t much better unless he somehow shines away from Buffalo, only Ellis is an actual improvement and he’s undersized.

they had haag, gustafson and myers last year in place of them. are u saying the are better? and when you say yes...risto played on the worst team and franchise of the past decade playing 1D minutes. he isnt asked to do that here. also flyers were dead last in goals allowed last year. they literally cant be worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad